4050 Chaz Recliner
- Proudly made in American with domestic and imported materials
- Hardwood Lumber in all load-bearing areas of frame, mortise and tenon joints, and sinuous wire Spring support system
- Heat and massage wand can move from left to right side to fit your preference.
- Rocker Recliner with optional heat and massage feature in the Seat and Back
- Hand assembled All Steel mechanism and steel base for added strength and support
- Also available in Coffee Brown
Our reclining upholstery line was developed as a result of consumer demand for high quality reclining upholstery from a well-respected company that stands behind its product. Lane’s marketing staff, designers and engineers have collectively worked together to develop attractive, innovative, top-quality furniture that maintains Lane’s mission to be ‘the most comfortable seat in the house.’
- We offer an array of styles of reclining upholstery, ranging from traditional to transitional and contemporary, in hundreds of fabrics and sumptuous leathers.
- All of our styles are assembled on a steel superstructure for superior performance and years of care free operation.
The Art of Reclining
Our company began manufacturing recliners in 1912, and has maintained a strong presence in the furniture industry as one of the largest reclining chair manufacturers in the industry. Lane dominates the industry with a wide range of recliner styles, from traditional to contemporary. Whether you are looking for an elegant high-leg or a chaise recliner loaded with features such as hidden storage, tray table and massage, we have the style to meet your needs.
- Take a look at what our great line has to offer, and you’ll see why comfort is never an option with our products, it’s a given!
- Lane continuously works to offer its employees the latest technology.
- We were the first company to test and use a CNC Bandsaw, a precision cutter that cuts all of the wood-frame patterns for our products. We also use CNC wood cutting routers.
- Our computerized inventory management system allows products to be tracked for exact location at any time during the manufacturing process.
- Lane manages to stay one step ahead of the competition by continuously searching for the latest technology to use in the production of our products.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A
Comfort Lane’s passion is to develop furniture that gives you the ultimate place to escape, relax, and unwind.
- C3 Pocket Coil Seating: Provides consistent comfort & durability
- Comfort Cradle Seating: Provides contoured seating for extra comfort
- Power Recline & Lift: Provides effortless reclining & ease of mobility
- Comfort King: Provides support for a person weighing up to 500 pounds
Innovation Lane is dedicated to bring to market new technologies, innovations, and evolution of products. Lane is on the forefront of innovating products that consumers want.
- Perfect Pitch Adjustment: Provides a customized level of comfort for each user
- Zero Gravity Mechanism: Supports legs, back, and neck to reduce stress
- Easy Glide Mechanism: Offers benefits of quiet operation & unlimited reclining positions